Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 30 - June Marathon

Okay - so there it is - 120 small paintings, all 5 x 7, all done in the month of June. Most of them were done in pastel. If someone told me they'd pay me $1,000,000 to do it for another month, I'd tell them I'd have to think it over. It was a good exercise for me, inspite of all the work.


The chickens (that were right next to me) at this farm were enough to drive me to drink. I was starting to get this strange pain in my neck. After one painting I left with a headache.




I had one painting left to go. I was driving around looking for one last spot. Ended up back home and decided to paint Tucker. After all he was my trusty companion during this whole thing. Unfortunately, he wouldn't sit still. There was too much going on in the neighborhood. So in desperation, I took out my oils and painted the camper next door.

Maybe I'll do this all over again in the fall, but right now it's 4:15. I think I'll call it a day.

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Yahoo! Now we can par-tay!